Providing custom configurations is what we do best. The design and specification of custom medical cables is very involved — we urge you to take advantage of our expertise in helping you develop a solution that is the perfect fit for your application.
Multiconductor Cables | Custom Profile | Hybrid Cables | Parylene
NEWcel Micro Miniature Coax | NEWtuf Reinforced Silicone Rubber Cables | NEWtral Low-Noise
Why accept a standard product for your custom application? New England Wire Technologies has the capability to design, manufacture, and test a wide range of coaxial cables to meet the custom needs of medical device and electronics manufacturers. Our coaxes are manufactured to meet the particular impedance, capacitance, or other exacting electrical requirements requested by our customers and are tailored to the needs of the specific application.
Miniature and micro-miniature coaxial cable from New England Wire Technologies meets the demanding requirements of the medical industry with custom options for the center conductor, dielectric, shield, and jacket. Examples include high strength alloy conductors for superior flex life and foamed dielectrics for reduced size and attenuation. By utilizing high quality low dielectric constant materials New England Wire is able to reduce size without sacrificing signal integrity. In addition, we have the capability to combine multiple coaxes with other components into larger instrumentation cables. With short lead times and low minimum quantities New England Wire's custom coaxial cable is the superior choice.
- Our full range of conductor materials are available including bare copper, plated copper, and high strength alloy
- Typically stranded for improved flexibility
- Miniature (24-32 AWG) and Micro-Miniature (34-46 AWG) sizes available
- Selected based electrical, temperature, and size requirements
- Materials include:
- Typically designed for high shield coverage to maximize shield effectiveness
- Shielding options include braid, spiral, aluminum foil or a combination thereof
- Material selected based on application
Custom Design Options:
- Ultra flexible
- High flex life
- High temperature
- Fluid and chemical resistant
- Low-noise (NEWtral)
- UL AWM rating
- Phthalate, Latex, PBA, ADM free
- RoHS compliant
- And more...
- Digital Imaging
- Surgical Imaging
- Instrumentation Leads
- Dental Imaging
- Patient Monitoring